29 Nov 2011

Mikey-zig needs a gig!!!!

So i am band-less.

Although i am working away with Adam on Five Points. My urge to play live has come back a lot quicker than i thought it might. And so here i am looking for a band to form/join.

If anyone knows anyone or wants to join me in forming a new project/band whatever mail me:

michaelalp@hotmail.co.uk

With regards to style i am open. But really keen to start something doom/sludge orientated. Perhaps we can go from there but it's a starting point i would be really interested in resting my roots in as i have big love for the genre. Think of bands like Sabbath (Obviously), Kylesa, Clutch, Earth, Mastodon, Clagg, Iron Monkey, Electric Wizard, Charger... even black metal orientated doom sounds like Alter Of Plagues etc... Basically these are bands i like but i don't necessarily want to to sound like them. I want to create something new and exciting.

I have demo's and ideas to play you if you should need them. Get in touch if it sounds like your sort of thing.

Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment