29 Apr 2009

Second jobs, clairvoyants ..........

I am seriously considering a second job. Problem is where do i go that allows me the flexibility to still do my music. Obviously i realize that some part of my free time has to be given up. I really don't want it to be the music though. I feel torn between being a good man or a happy man. Should money come first? is it time to grow some balls and become responsible? But what f i don't pursue the music? What if i would have made it had i given it a go. Not like a have any qualifications to fall back on. Maybe i just have to put my heart and soul into it? this is a tough time for me. I am thinking maybe a weekend job? Maybe my sister could get me something in the cinema... I am really desperate even an extra £200-£300 a month would be awesome... food for thought me thinks...

My girlfriends mum went to see a clairvoyant the other night.. I must say i am scepticle of all this hickerypockery. I mean how come some people believe it so firmly yet others disregard it completely. How can we know so much about the human brain and science etc... yet we still ain't figured this one out for good??? I am intregued. I would like to know more... Personally i think alot of it is down to body language. These peolpe whether they kno it or not are extreamely astute to reading peoples body language. And perhaps recieving emotions, brain waves signals from other people. Like a mind reader but not as "mystical" as just looking into your mind i think it's more to do with recieving patterns sent. I sort of have the same belief on ghosts. I believe they images of energy left from the past, flashes of things that have happened before.

And my demo is booked in to be recorded on the 28th & 29th May at mooncolf studios! WELL EXCITED!!!

anyway... thats all i got today... see you later

No comments:

Post a Comment