8 May 2009

Picture cheer!!!

I ain't got much to say today but i felt an urge to post... Not much is happening with me right now... less than no money (like that makes a change) can't believe i just got paid and already have paid it all out :( bad times!!!

So to cheer myself up i looked at old photos and found these two which brought a smile to my face. It was quite obviously from when the great snow of 2009 descended upon us (who can forget). In the first picture is the view from my favourite walk spot near my flat. it's round the back of Enfield town park. I like to frequent there and feed the ducks, I did however get told off a fortnight ago by a 6 year old. She quite rightly told me that i would make the ducks fat by feeding them bread. I felt like telling her that she made her mum fat by being born. but it didn't quite seem right.


This second picture is of me and my snowman that i made. i know it's very small but no one would come out and help me and building a snowman seemed a much better idea before i realised that i didn't have any decent gloves. So i stopped short (get it?) of building a proper sized snowman. I think you have to agree he is not without his charm though? Plus he had olives for eyes and scared the crap out of my mum's cats! Also when he melted and all the snow was gone it was quite sad seeing just two olives a bottle top (nose), two twigs and a woolly had lying there in a pile. Was something almost poetic about it.

Anyway they cheered me up a bit so i thought i might share with you.

Speak soon,

Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment