6 Jul 2009

HAPPY 25TH MIKEY!!!

hey everyone!!!!

Man what a weekend.... Well i was my birthday so obviously there had to be some cool stuff going on right???

It started with possibly one of my most favorite gigs ever. We played 'the awesome' Gaff in Holloway road with frinds 9blind and dmonic. everything was awesome and went to plan add to that 9blind invited me and Adam onstage to do a cover of Passenger (the deftones track off white pony). It was truly an honour to play with those guys since although our time together has only been short so far i really do feel they are brothers in arms and we are all going to take on the owrld together... Lads it was a pleasure and anytime you want to do that again? The answer is YES! :D

right... onwards. Saturday (my actual birthday, 4th July) started with me waking up next to Cherie (always a bonus) on my mums couch since we was so tired when we got home the night before we couldn't be arsed to walk the three hundred yards to my flat. I don't think it's so much the walk though... it was more the prospect of stairs. Lazy i know but hey... I had beeen rocking out!!! Anyway i digress, Cherie had spent many hourse slaving over what can only be described as THE BEST CAKE EVER!!!!! I have included some pictures here for your viewing pleasure... I don't think you can deny that this is craftsmenship of the highest level. TNA forever eh!



Finally i spent the rest of saturday either running around in circles in my mums swimming pool thing trying to build enough momentum to spin me round (much like a giant cup of tea) or in the pub getting way to drunk...

oh and i have a man period. Tummy pains head aches and mood swings... i am serious about this......

No comments:

Post a Comment