13 Aug 2009

***update***

Under night sky (working title) is really taking shape. Going to spend tonight really testing out some ideas. I thought i had one track sort of in mind but it's just grown the vibe is getting stronger and i now have several potential tracks. Who knows, if i can get this moving i might have to start looking for band members cause this will be brutal live.

I was looking at apples' 'Logic 9' today. I really like the idea of perhaps using 'Mainstage 2' to double my guitars onstage to beef up my sound. Not replace guitars in anyway but rather than have two live guitarists (which may distort my overall direction, what with different opinions/playing styles) but just beef them up to broaden the sound scape... Who knows.... i can't even afford a computer yet let alone 'Logic' so it's all in the pipeline of life but right now i am enjoying the release of a new direction and it's gathering steam. Get your tickets ready, the train leaves very soon.

Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment